Monthly premium (family/individual) (2016 Rates)
MONTHLY PREMIUM | R160
- In-hospital co-payments, deductibles, admission fees (e.g. scopes, scans, dentistry etc.), limit of R10 000 per admission
- Sub-limit of R10 000 per admission in-hospital (e.g. internal prosthesis)
- Travel Cover of R 5 000 000 per insured with an option to buy up
Entry age 65 to 80 years next birthday
- A 3-month general waiting period applies to all benefits
- A 9-month waiting period on pregnancy/childbirth
- A 12-month waiting period on: hysterectomy (except where malignancy can be proven), hysteroscopies and endometrial ablations; muscular-skeletal (except in the event of an accident); tonsillectomy, grommets, adenoids, wisdom teeth and treatment or surgery for a hernia (except as a result of emergency surgery)
- No benefits shall be payable for an insured event for which the Insured person received treatment or advice 12 (twelve) months prior to becoming an insured person. This exclusion only applies to the first 12 (twelve) months of an Insured persons cover
Underwritten by Constantia Insurance Company Limited.
The purpose of this product description is to provide a brief overview of Turnberry’s products. In the event of any dispute the terms and conditions as stated in the client’s policy document issued by Turnberry shall prevail.
This is not a medical scheme and the cover is not equivalent to that of a medical scheme. This policy is not a substitute for medical scheme membership.