These are 2015 rates for Resolution Health plan; Supreme
The Supreme option in 2014 provides comprehensive in-hospital benefits, generous day-to-day benefits and superior cover for 53 chronic conditions. This option is ideal for those individuals and families who require extensive cover and place a premium on complete peace of healthcare mind.
As a Supreme member, you can look forward to:
- Contracted specialists paid up to 220% of Scheme rate in and out of hospital.
- Generous casualty benefit for emergencies.
- Excellent day-to-day benefits.
- Unlimited GP benefits.
- A comprehensive trauma counselling benefit.
- Limited procedure co-payments.
- Access to Preventative Care Programme including the cervical cancer vaccine and oral contraceptives.
- Superior cover for 53 chronic conditions.
- FREE access to Zurreal, an exceptional loyalty and lifestyle programme that offers more benefits, more often.
|Principal member||Adult dependant||Child dependant|
|R3 442||R3 305||R878|